Wednesday, February 1, 2012
A Cause for Thanks
Jill and I received some very good news yesterday morning: she doesn’t have cancer! I won’t go into any details about the type of cancer for which she was tested, or the nature of the test. Suffice it to say that Jill hasn’t been feeling well recently, and that her doctor was concerned. He said that her symptoms and family history indicated a high risk of cancer, and he ordered that she be tested immediately. This was nearly three weeks ago. Thankfully, she was finally tested yesterday, and the results were negative – there was no cancer of any kind. And not only were her test results negative, but her doctor believes that he knows why she hasn’t been feeling well the last few months, and he says that the problem can probably be treated in the office. This was wonderful news, to put it mildly. Praise be to God! I have been praying for Jill ever since her doctor told us that she might have cancer, and so have many of our family and friends. I know that God heard our prayers. Even if Jill was not in any real danger of developing cancer, her good health, like all good things, is a gift from the Lord. All glory and honor are due to God, and to God alone. Praised be His Holy Name forever. Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That IS good news. How worried you must have been. Praise God that this turned out well. I hope she is feeling better now, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up with my little experiment.
Wow Leslie, that is a big relief!
ReplyDeletePraise God!
ReplyDelete